Monday, October 27, 2008

My Dream Man

Our ward meets at 9:00 am. Mark's first meeting is at 6:30 am. We pray together every morning--even on Sunday mornings.

Yesterday morning, my dream man woke me up to say goodbye to me. He was tall, broad, smelled delicious, was clean-shaven, was wearing a white shirt and tie, and was all glowy. [swoon]

We prayed together. He held my hand for a few seconds, tucked me back in bed, and then left my dark bedroom.

I am so blessed. :-D

7 comments:

Mark said...

WHAT??? WHO IS THIS GUY?????

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Just remember that 10 years from now when you have a couple of kids and your days start around midnight! Oh did I mention they end at midnight too? ;)Okay, it's not quite like that... but close!

Monica said...

yea - ugg, enjoy it while you can. And those are great halloween pics!

Janet said...

So lucky! I'm so glad that your happy. Good Job Mark.

Melinders said...

Andrea- You have such a perfect way of describing your morning. How sweet!! I love your wedding pictures you have posted. They are gorgeous.

Nikki said...

Now THAT's romantic.

(and this makes my comment lame but I can't risk you thinking I was being sarcastic so I need to clarify, thereby making my comment totally dorky, that I was not being sarcastic... yup, I'm a dork.)

Nikki said...

p.s. as you know I have two little children and I can testify that children only make it possible to enjoy even greater romance. Trust me, when you wake up one morning alone in bed, and upon finding your husband quietly cooing your newborn baby in the next room, and you realize he's been keeping the baby happy (and quiet) so you could get a couple solid hours of sleep, you fall in love all over again but magnified times a hundred.

Don't let anyone tell you that romance dies with children. It CAN die- if you start caring more for yourself than for your spouse... but I have a feeling you two won't have any trouble with that.