
Answer: (1) Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, (2) pumpkin cookies, (3) a pumpkin roll, and (4) a loaf of bread.

* Note: the oatmeal cookies were made from a Betty Crocker packet and the bread was cooked in a bread machine.
* Note 2: I told Andrea that I wanted a pumpkin roll around my birthday. I didn't ask for all 4 things.
6 comments:
Mmm... Sounds like you had a delicious weekend! I'm all about making bread in the bread maker. I love getting my hands in the dough, but who has time for that?!
Dang, you're really setting yourself up Andrea - it will be hard to keep up with that in the years to come. Sounds yummy though!
Wow, that sound so good, and it looks even better :) Yum
Cute new header. I love the Hales Angels title--perfectly fitting for the two of you.
So, next time you bake up a storm, please remember I live close.
Thanks.
I am so impressed. I wish we lived closer, I would let you get bored in my house and see what kind of yummy treats you make. :) Mark is very lucky!
Mmmm...pumpkin anything (except Pumpkin soup. Yuck).
Post a Comment