Pete's Dragon is a great movie. John's favorite song is "A Dragon, A Dragon, I swear I saw a dragon!"
Aww I think you are dating your self a bit with this movie :). I am right there with you. I loved this movie. Actually my husband and I got caught up watching it right now, and we were wishing the clip was longer.Thanks for the trip on memory lane. :)
You guys are so sweet! I hope you never leave the honeymoon stage either! Xan wants to type you a message.... H nvdeefefv mggfkjkjrjyyt
One of my all time favorite movies.....I just got Sword and the Stone today as a present....I love old Disney movies.And I think it's totally adorable that this song was one of your wedding songs. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Pete's Dragon is a great movie. John's favorite song is "A Dragon, A Dragon, I swear I saw a dragon!"
Aww I think you are dating your self a bit with this movie :). I am right there with you. I loved this movie. Actually my husband and I got caught up watching it right now, and we were wishing the clip was longer.
Thanks for the trip on memory lane. :)
You guys are so sweet! I hope you never leave the honeymoon stage either! Xan wants to type you a message....
H nvdeefefv mggfkjkjrjyyt
One of my all time favorite movies.....I just got Sword and the Stone today as a present....I love old Disney movies.
And I think it's totally adorable that this song was one of your wedding songs. :)
Post a Comment