Friday, August 15, 2008

Joe, American

This guy is AWESOME. Too bad our presidential candidates don't listen. Perhaps they should, as Jeff Foxworthy says, "Take that car key out of your ear."

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Your blog is great; I enjoy reading about you and Mark. What a guy to take motorcycle lessons!

Unknown said...

He wants us to lean towards socialism too which I am so against. Just like we shouldn't be depending on others for our oil supply, we shouldn't be depending on the government for a national health care program in my oh so humble opinion. He said a lot and it would take me forever to post on all of it! It was an interesting watch though. Thanks for posting!

Unknown said...

Oh! I should have mentioned that I'm for off shore drilling. The federal reserve of oil is supposed to be for the military if they ever need it! It would be awful if troops were killed because we didn't have a backup plan for then.

Monica said...

Well I like a guy who gives ideas and possible solutions instead of just complaining, like most of our citizens