Hmmmm....It looks like it was mostly men doing the ironing. Your title may not really fit. :) A little sexist, aren't we?!? Hillarious video!
I hate ironing. :) Does this mean I'm not fit to be a mother? or just not fit for this extreme sport? :)
I haven't ironed in years. If Ben needs something ironed he had to do it. I end up burning it or something :) Love the video!
That was totally random. I despise ironing, so I couldn't compete in that event.
Mark - you are a NUT. *shaking my head*
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hmmmm....It looks like it was mostly men doing the ironing. Your title may not really fit. :) A little sexist, aren't we?!? Hillarious video!
I hate ironing. :) Does this mean I'm not fit to be a mother? or just not fit for this extreme sport? :)
I haven't ironed in years. If Ben needs something ironed he had to do it. I end up burning it or something :) Love the video!
That was totally random. I despise ironing, so I couldn't compete in that event.
Mark - you are a NUT. *shaking my head*
Post a Comment