Thursday, October 21, 2010

Three Things that Make Me Happy

Zachary is doing three things now that make me very happy.

1. He TALKS. Jibber jabber. A lot. He talks a lot. He talks in his crib. He talks to his toys and about his toys. He talks to me and Mark. He just is always chatting. It is sooooooooo cute.

2. He plays with cars. I have about 20 Hot Wheels cars. Zachary got about that many from Grandma Hales for his birthday (cars that Grandpa Hales used for work). And just two days ago he got two more cars from the lady down the hall. He has a LOT of cars (and trucks). And he drives them all over the place. It is soooooooooo cute.

3. He makes car sounds. Yah, not only does he drive them, but he makes car sounds! I don't care if he's with me at church, at a meeting, anywhere--I love that he makes car sounds. It is soooooooo cute.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

That is SSSSSOOOO cute! Love this stage--minus the falling and getting into everything.