Saturday, October 16, 2010

Zachary's Water Works

  1. Mark was holding Zachary.
  2. They started playing with a handheld fan.
  3. Zachary was laughing, laughing, laughing about the fan.
  4. Mark put Zachary down.
  5. No crying.
  6. Mark came in the kitchen with me.
  7. Neither Mark or I could see Zachary.
  8. Zachary starts BUSTING up laughing! Squeals and all.
  9. We hear a kind of a clicking/smacking sound between the bursts of laughter.
  10. Zachary continues hysterically laughing.
  11. Mark and I figure we've got to see what's so hilarious. We thought the fan was making Zachary laugh.
  12. We find Zachary smacking a puddle of water, splishing and splashing in it. He had spilled my mug of water on the floor and was now playing it in.

I made Mark get a short video of Zachary playing in it. He laughs in the video, but nothing like the hysterical laughing that caught our attention.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow. You guys have had a lot happening in the past little while! Firstly: Congrats on baby #2!!! I am so excited for your little family and can't wait to see how beautiful new Baby Hales will be! Secondly: Congrats to Mark on the big calling! Lots of work, but lots of blessing to come your way!

Mililani said...

I love it.