Is anyone else scared for me that Zachary is already so interested in the toilet and toilet paper? And just as important as the previous question is this: Is anyone else scared for me that Mark didn’t stop Zachary from making a toilet paper mess?
Sounds normal to me (the baby & the dad!). Kevin loves to be in the bathroom. Every once in a while he goes over to flush the toilet. I figure if I let him do it he'll eventually lose interest. Now he just likes to sit in front of the cupboard and pull out the rolls of toilet paper.
The interest in the toilet paper doesn't scare me. But seeing him standing there right next to the open toilet, with his hands on the toilet seat...yeah...that is a bit gross. If that was William, he would be next trying to get his mouth all over that thing... Ew! But I think every kids needs fun pictures unwinding the toilet paper roll.
Ew, boys LOVE the toilet! Has he tried to wash his hands in the water in there yet? Just wait for that. Joe repurposed a fridge lock into a toilet lock and I think I prefer what he's created to the actual toilet locks.
4 comments:
Sounds normal to me (the baby & the dad!). Kevin loves to be in the bathroom. Every once in a while he goes over to flush the toilet. I figure if I let him do it he'll eventually lose interest. Now he just likes to sit in front of the cupboard and pull out the rolls of toilet paper.
Ha! Ha! Makes me laugh!!! :) Thanks for a smile for my day!
The interest in the toilet paper doesn't scare me. But seeing him standing there right next to the open toilet, with his hands on the toilet seat...yeah...that is a bit gross. If that was William, he would be next trying to get his mouth all over that thing... Ew! But I think every kids needs fun pictures unwinding the toilet paper roll.
Ew, boys LOVE the toilet! Has he tried to wash his hands in the water in there yet? Just wait for that. Joe repurposed a fridge lock into a toilet lock and I think I prefer what he's created to the actual toilet locks.
Post a Comment