Well, since my mom is a beautician, she gets a discount on clippers and such. The last time she was up, she got some clippers and she sold them to me.
Sooooooo........ I did my first hair cut. On Mark. On May 15, 2010.
He kept saying, "If you mess up, we can just buzz it shorter." Comforting.
I've also been really nervous since my mom also makes fun of bad haircuts. What if I gave Mark a bad haircut? I'd never hear the end. I vowed if that happened, I would immediately sell the clippers back to my mom and end my haircutting profession.
It took a little while, but I did it. I cut Mark's hair and it turned out pretty decent. I am not ashamed. Here are the before and after pictures.
Not exactly sure why Mark was making funny faces in these pictures. Maybe because I told him he would have to clean up all the hair he flipped around. Sheesh....
No comments:
Post a Comment