Friday, October 09, 2009

Three Weeks


Zachary hit three weeks yesterday. He's been such a good baby. I've been so happy to be his mom.

He's spit up quite a bit--a few times gushing. It's scared me simply because I don't want him to be spitting up too much. I've received a lot of advice from a lot of people. So, hopefully I can figure it out before it actually becomes a real problem.

Zachary hasn't smiled yet, at least, not while he's awake and doing it on purpose. Don't worry--I haven't expected it. He has the cutest smile, though. We've seen it while he's sleeping.

P.S. There are more cute pictures of the kid on our SmugMug account.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so precious! I am so baby hungry! lol! Ethan is growing up too fast! Every once and awhile I get flashes of my sweet little baby, but mostly he's becoming so independent! (Which is a good thing!)

Love every second! (I'm sure you are!)

Sam and/or Monika said...

i love the sleeping baby pic. so, so sweet. you must have tons of fun cuddling him - he looks so cuddly and soft! ;)

Crystal said...

Soooo cute and tiny! I love it:)

Monica said...

I can't believe how fast the weeks go by. He is beautiful.