Zachary started smiling and laughing this past week. Like I said in the last post--his first laugh was for another lady at church last week. He didn't laugh again until Friday.
Friday, when Mark got home from work, I was talking to Zachary and he was smiling. And we were having a good time smiling back and forth and talking about Dad. Then he started laughing. It pretty much melted my heart. His laugh was just a "huh" sound, but he repeated it a couple times. And he was smiling so big.
Today was the next time I've been able to get a laugh out of him. Same type of situation. We were talking back and forth and smiling back and forth. I had tried to give him his binky, but he spit it out and was smiling instead--he was teasing me. So, I was talking to him about "teasing" me--and he started laughing. His smile was so big and beautiful, and his little tongue was just vibrating with his "huh" laughs.
I wish I could have had a video of it, but it was too precious to waste the time laughing together to take the time to grab the camera.
My baby melts my heart.
3 comments:
Precious, I can't wait to see him.
Hearing my baby laugh for the first time would melt my heart, too! :)
He is beautiful and there is nothing better than a laughing baby.
Post a Comment