Well, here we are...at 20 weeks. Half baked. I swear I look pregnant--and I'm wearing maternity pants, but I look ridiculous when I try on maternity shirts. So, I'm still just wearing plain old t-shirts. I'm bored of my plain old t-shirts, let me tell you...... Oh well. And, I'm not posting pictures because I mostly just look like I had a really huge Thanksgiving dinner, not like something else is going on.
We find out if Baby is a boy or a girl on Friday, May 8, after work. So, if you haven't voted yet, time is running out.
9 comments:
Oh!! That is so exciting! I bet you can't wait until Friday! I would be just bursting out of my skin! (Which sounds kind of gross now that I've written it out... Oh well!)
How exciting!!!!
ha ha ha!!! my friend Nikki, whom I told you to email about cloth diapers, posted almost the EXACT SAME blog title! awesome...
maternity clothes are overrated. ;) yay! can't wait to hear what you are having!
can't wait for the news Friday!!
It's all down hill from here!....it goes by waaayy to fast...the baby will come before you've even realized it and your ready!
How exciting! I can't wait to find out what you are having on Friday!! I have some socks that I love for this stage of pregnancy that say, "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!" Most days I feel like I am drowning in my maternity clothes too, but they will be filled out soon enough!!! Good luck on Friday!
You look prego--trust me, I see you every day. There's definitely more going on inside of there than just thanksgiving dinner.
I just know that baby has "three legs" and a lot of testosterone.
Okay I voted, but on a different computer so maybe I voted twice. I don't know. I think you're having a girl. But then I think you're having a boy. Good thing you'll be finding out today!
Post a Comment