Generally speaking, I haven't felt too out of sorts with this pregnancy. But, I have left my wallet and phone once at a movie theater and once at a restaurant. And remember when I
broke the microwave plate? I was immediately called out for being pregnant (though I had only revealed it to Mark and my best friend at that time).
Anyway, in one of my multiple pregnancy emails I get each day came this jewel. I thought I would share it with you.
5 comments:
That is really funny and really true for me. I was just reading how "pregnancy brain" is worse when you are having GIRLS. I'm going to be in big trouble if I keep having girls....
Lachelle's comment makes total sense. 2 1/2 years since I had my last girl and my brain still hasn't recovered. Oh well, if you have a sense of humor, it just serves to entertain you more... or maybe it's that I'm more easily entertained having fewer brain cells to work with- hmm...
Haha! Gotta love baby brain. Just wait until after the birth...
Yeah, it takes years to recover... I think? I can't remember. Pregnancy pretty much turns you into a crazy person. I bawled my head off at Sam's parent teacher conference while I was pregnant for no apparent reason. Pretty embarrassing.
So funny. Every prego woman I know seems to follow this pattern.
Post a Comment