I was having some weird bleeding, so I went to the doctor at seven weeks. He ordered an ultrasound. That’s where this picture of The Bean comes from.

I’m now almost 11 weeks. The Bean is due around September 22. One of the first things Mark said was, “I don’t want to share my birthday!” Silly man. Most likely, this kid will be here before his birthday, so they won’t have to share.
We’re both really, really excited. Mark says he already knows the sex of the baby. I don’t. And, frankly, I’d be happy with a boy or a girl.
Oh yah, and I’ve been a little shocked when a few of you have so easily jumped to the conclusion we’re expecting. I find humor in it too, don’t worry.
Luckily, I haven’t experienced morning sickness. The closest I’ve come is feeling a little queasy a few nights before going to bed. I’ve solved it by having something to eat. I have been extremely tired, extremely hungry and thirsty, and strangely cold.
I'm the second counselor in our Young Women's leadership. The first counselor is pregnant too. She's due about a month and a half before me. It'll sure make for an exciting summer with girl's camp and youth conference if the president and/or the secretary get pregnant too.
37 comments:
Congrats! That is my husband Rob's birthday (the 22nd of September). So a great month! Nice that you got an early ultrasound and that everything was okay. It will change your lives for the better! (And I'm jealous that you didn't have morning sickness - mine was a nightmare with Ellie!!). So excited for you!
hmm, i'm guessing its a boy! :) i didn't have any morning sickness with isaiah either. makayah...i did feel sooo grossed out with food though, thankfully i never puked with either one. whew! goodluck, we're so excited for the both of you!
My son, Aaron's birthday is the 22nd..so is Heather's at work...I'm so excited for you!
September 22 is Mark's birthday? September 22 is MY birthday! Anyway, yea yea yea for your baby! This is so awesome. Keep the news coming!
HOORAY!! Congratulations!
Congrats! I am sure you guys will make great parents.
Congratulations Andrea! Enjoy the fun adventure of having your first this year.
How exciting!!!! I am so happy for you!! Thank your lucky stars that you aren't sick!!! :) Our Sept is chalk full of birthdays.....maybe you could have your little one on one of mine's birthday!
Mark and Andrea-
Congrats you two--Mark it is amazing that you will soon be a father! It seems like yesterday we were all in Provo in the same ward...time sure flies! Congrats!
Erin Fillmore
Wow, Andrea! That's great news! Congrats!
i have been so cold with this pregnancy, too!! isn't that odd? congratulations! september does sound like a nice month for a baby. good luck with everything!
Yay! Congrats! I'll have to ask Mark what he "knows" it is. My kids are so excited to get a new cousin!
i love love love that I was right and you had to DENY IT!! LOL to funny. I didn't sit next to you everday for 2 years and NOT know when you are NOT telling the truth!
I love it. Not to be stupid but I had bleeding a lot when I was pregnant. Fortunately they say it is "normal" for some. I hope you go all the way till Sept. Ty was born on the 21st!!
Good luck. I can't wait for the pregnancy updates... YAYAYAYAYAYA
Yay! Congrats! Davney was born at the end of Sept and so I did girl's camp 8 months prego! So if I can do it, you can definitely do it! I'm so excited for you both!
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations to you both!! Do you have your Prego Bible (The "What to Expect" book) yet? lol ;)
Congratulations! That is beyond exciting!
And Juliana's due date was the 24th of Sept and she was born on the 10th, so here's to early (but not too early) babies!
Oh, and since I didn't have any morning sickness with Everett, but did with Juliana, I'm going to go ahead and guess that you guys are having a boy! What a scientific reason, right? :-)
YAY! I had to take a second look of the pictures. i'm so excited for the both of you. your going to be a wonderful mom.Congrats!!!!
That is so so so exciting! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! "First comes love, second comes marriage, third comes the baby in the baby carriage!" - It is kind of a natural expectation! ;)
I bled at 7 weeks with Ethan and everything was fine. He turned out okay!
I'm SOOOO happy for you!! What a fun new adventure for you both!!!
GET AS MUCH SLEEP NOW AS POSSIBLE!!!!
I'm SSSOOO excited for you! I know you've wanted this for a long time, you just needed to go on the Lord's time, I guess. Congratulations. I can't wait for September to come! Yeehaw!
Yay!...so fun! ....and don't worry about being cold too long...once that baby gets a little bigger it will feel like you have a personal heater inside if you....the only bad part of that you'll be prego and big during the hot summer months....plus your little heater inside of you!...I'm not looking forward to it either!
YAY! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations to you both:) I wonder what it'll be...I wasn't "sick" w/ Chenoa, I just gagged at every smell or gross things, and with Tristan, I threw up everyday. haha. So you're lucky you're not feeling sick! Good luck, hope it stays that way!!
Congrats! Same things happened with me when I was about 7 weeks along with Trenton. Glad things are going well. I can't believe some poeple get away with no morning sickness!
Yeayyyy! Congrats. It's a boy! Love it, love, love the news. Aloha, Mili
Congrats... It is fun.. I am due the 16th of sept.
congrats!! It's wonderful being a mom!!
Congratulations!! I am so, so excited for you both! Andrea, you will be an amazing Mom!!
Yahoo! Congrats! I've been wondering when it would happen! September will be a great time to have a baby and become a Mommy.
congrats!!! i knew this post was coming today. i'm psychic like that.
Yeah!! I'm excited for you!! Now you'll be able to bring up your little one when you come to visit here in Alaska!! Congrats!!
Congrats! We are so excited for you! You will be an amazing mother A!
Congratulations, Andrea and Mark! I'm so happy for you. And I'm very happy that you're doing okay and that morning sickness isn't that bad. I bet you're having a boy. You know I've had two girls and my morning sickness was out of control the entirety of both pregnancies.
Holy smokes that's so exciting!! Congrats you two rabbits! I can surely say that September babies are great (my b-day is in Sept.), hee, hee. Can't wait to follow the pregnancy. :o)
Congratulations!!
so happy for you andrea! best wishes-
congratulations you two, it's a very exciting time
Congratulations!!!
I thought I had read all of your posts so it wasn't showing up on my bloglines. No excuse though.
Congrats again!
Samuel was born on Sep 23.
How fun!!!!!
Post a Comment