Monday, March 02, 2009

Favorite Countdown Widgets

These are the widgets that I like most. You may think I'm a dweeb, but we're going to have two of these on the sidebars--one so we can see how many weeks along I am and the other so we can see the animation (change in baby size and shape).

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker


pregnancy week by week

Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are NOT a dweeb.

Just please, PLEASE don't name that sweet lil' thing Cletus.

Kaye and Jared said...

Too Funny!

Goldthorpe Family! said...

The babystrology one is freaky. I'm just sayin'!

Unknown said...

Remind me about these widgets when I eventually do get pregnant, would you? That's awesome!

Marisa Jean said...

I like the ones you picked. Still think the octopus one is totally random and kind of creepy.