I think I'm starting to actually look pregnant. Mark says he can't tell--and claims it's because he's a guy. But, I think I do.
I can't fit in most of my pants any more. And, I'm tired of wearing my t-shirts. I'd like to wear a button-up shirt now and then, but, there are a couple things that are preventing that right now.
12 comments:
You didn't post a picture! I can tell you that I already look pregnant this time around.... amazing how much faster it happened. I'm in that weird stage already where maternity clothes are way too big but I'm growing out of regular stuff!
That stage between "your regular clothes not fitting anymore" and "not quite ready for maternity clothes" is the pits. Pants with the lower waist usually go a little farther.
26 weeks? That is definitely far enough along to look pregnant. Time to go shopping!!!
oh wait, I read your baby ticker wrong. 13 weeks. Well, why not - go shopping anyway.
You will have to post a picture so we can see how cute you are looking these days!! :)
i'll bet you look darling with baby hales hanging out in your tummy.
Yeah that's the yucky stage where you kinda just feel fat. haha. I can totally relate w/ the whole "couple of things preventing you from wearing a button-up." haha. That's me all the time.
so...Burlington coat factory is RIDICULOUSLY ghetto up in Murray BUT I know for a fact that they have a TON of maternity shirts and pants on clearance under $9.99...most shirts are around $5 or $6...if that store is too crappy (which may well be the case) come shopping in my store in Orem and we'll do lunch! =)
Shopping! Shopping! I'll go with you. I think that you are starting to look prego too, and I'd know because I see you everyday. Yay! Something is growing inside of you.
Motherhood makes some cute button up stuff. The in-between stages aren't so fun, but there are some way cute pregnancy clothes out there that made looking big much more fun. (This coming from the girl who doesn't get into fashion and shops at Wal-mart for everything... haha!)
LOL! Wait till you're nursing, the couple of things preventing you from buttoning up now will really make things tricky then! : ) That is the worst stage, but I say you might as well buy some in between non-maternity clothes because after you have the baby you won't fit in your old clothes but you'll be so sick of maternity clothes it will be nice to have an in between outfit or two to wear!
I think he's going with the safe answer :)
Post a Comment