Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cleaning the Bathroom

There are a few things that I could post today - like how I almost got in a car accident on the way to work this morning, or how Mark might take me on a babymoon, or how I'm absolutely intrigued by how close the voting is for the gender of our baby (it's been either dead even or within two since we posted the poll), or that I haven't buttoned my pants up for the last two weeks, or the dream I had last night about me and my brother planting a garden--High School Musical style, or how today is our 10-month anniversary. But, instead, I'm just going to share this little chuckle with you. Enjoy!

Pickles

6 comments:

Elaine said...

I love Pickles! This was a good one (so true!). Thanks for sharing. I'd still love to hear about the other things--the babymoon, and your near miss car wreck. Glad you are okay!

Mark said...

That is NOT cleaning the bathroom???

nancy said...

oh i voted.. i might need to vote again. i ont have the right vibe going on....

Beccarigg said...

Oooo you definitely should go on a babymoon! My sister in law has had four kids and before each one they did a babymoon. You've gotta do it because once baby gets here you'll be pretty tied down for at least a year while baby is nursing. We did a little one when I was pregnant with Teya and it was awesome. highly recommend it!

Unknown said...

Wow. I'm feeling really dense right now, but I'm just not getting it...

Marisa Jean said...

PIckles is my absolute favorite ever! Glad you like it as much as I do. And that is SSSOOO my husband. *SIGH*

And you will go on a babymoon. It's not if he takes you, but WHEN he takes you.