OK, OK, there is the possibility that I may update you on my American Idol opinions every week. Maybe. Maybe I won't. But, here's my very brief update from last night.
Who should go? Michael Sarver and Scott MacIntyre. Sorry, neither one is that great. Michael's fun, but he's not an American Idol. I never thought he was from the beginning. And Scott has bugged me from the beginning--because he seems to sing the same stuff every week. I think he's amazing at writing music and playing the piano. But he can't sing. Face it.
Who rocked it last night? My top three were Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, and Allison Ireheta. Kris and Adam seriously are artistic. Even though Adam creeped me out last week, I have to admit, it was really awesome (AND CREEPY!!!!!). And Kris just seems to have it going on--he is an American Idol. I like Allison because she seems so funky--but in a good way.
I don't know if I even like our Utah girl. She's...um........different.
-----
Update: Michael Sarver did indeed go home last night. Good. I love the guy, but he's not an American Idol.
2 comments:
Totally agree! Allison is just so unique and recognizable that I think she'll do really well. What talent!
Adam is really showing his range of talent, which is cool. My seven-yr-old son is a HUGE fan and will probably never watch the show again if he gets voted off soon!
Our Utah girl is cool and funky, but that performance last night was frighteningly ... not good! :)
I totally agree about Kris and Adam. I like Allison, Danny and Matt too, but they're performances while consistently good, aren't consistently great. Plus Allison is only 16! She has time to vastly improve! That makes her even more likable.
Michael is such a nice guy! I really like him. Lil and Scott too, but yeah, they can't sing in key consistently. I don't think they cut it.
Megan is my very least favorite. She is so pitchy. Yeah, she is unique so I guess that's why she's there, but I can't hardly stand to listen to her. That sounds harsh, and I'm not trying to be. It's just how it sounds to me. Plus I don't like her little twist dance she seems to put into every performance. It drives me nuts.
Funny coincidence... My verification word is Midol... lol!
Post a Comment