Thursday, July 03, 2008

Recent News

First, I just decided to check the Emery County Progress today. My English teacher from my senior year in high school is going to be the new principal at the high school. Crazy. Check out the link here.

Second, while I am a 1997 graduate of Emery High School, I have friends from the years before and after me. Just yesterday I stumbled upon the class of 1998's blog. I found it pretty interesting to check up on people I grew up with. Check out the link here.

Third, I'm kind of surprised at the lack of participation on my last post. Yes--boohoo for me. But, honestly...I thought it would be kind of fun to find out about things that you like about yourself. Any way...just saying.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY tomorrow!!!!!!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Sorry, didn't get a chance to read the post before you posted again, and tell Dustin to get his hiney to the EHS blog and post!

Mari said...

Yeah, I think Larijuana will do a great job as the HS principle! He was a great teacher and made us work really hard, even though he was still a little hippyish and was high a few times in class. From what I've heard the teachers and community are really looking forward to having him there.

Nava_jo said...

Larry is one of my all time favorite teacher in High School. He honestly taught me alot. Plus, I got extra credit once because I could name a Led Zepplin song in just a few bars of hearing the song. :)