Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories...Oh, Sweet Memories

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I had together--or you and Mark had together. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, we'll leave our memory of you in our comments.

21 comments:

Tuesdee said...

where to start... There are so many church, primary, school, seminary, memories we had together. I remember growing up with you and LOVING seriously LOVING your long beautiful hair. I was so jealous... :) Then I remember when you whacked it all off. I was shocked, I was also VERY impressed you had the guts to do that. Which also bring up memories of me in your mom's hair place getting my hair permed... Oh those were the days :)

Monica said...

Remember all those cool forts we used to build behind grandma and grandpa's house. We dang near had running water.

Troy and Segi said...

remember when....you and Bridget stopped by my house and brought a gift over for Teni,he was just a newborn. I remember thinking your shoes were so cool (they were white and looked like mocossins)

Aimee said...

I just remember you were reeeeeally smart!

Unknown said...

I remember siting in some math class, intermediate algebra i think, and wishing i was as good at math as you were! This is kind of a funny memory since I was never bad at math, but I always looked up to you because you were (are) so smart!

I was also one of the many jealous of your beautiful hair!

Janet said...

I remember in elementary, jr.high, and high school, I was sooo jealous because you are so pretty and uber smart. I have always admired you. Plus, you are super funny. You're a combination of all the things I want to be. You had the neatest handwriting too.

Goldthorpe Family! said...

I remember turning your Ray Stevens CD up as high as it would go and dancing around like lunatics.

Good times, good times. :o)

Mari said...

I remember the days of 9th grade band (which I was forced by my mom to take by-the-way) You, Nicole and I were shuffled to far left corner of the band room. I just remember I was so glad you guys were there so I didn't have to sit all alone anymore. Plus, you knew what you were doing. I just made up notes.

Marisa Jean said...

I don't mean to make this work related, but oh well. I love the memories of Lucille walking in and asking you about projects you don't work on and have NEVER worked on. It's quite humorous for those of us listening in. He He.

Lisabella said...

I remember Mark's insane love of soccer and any BYU sport.

By the way--a friend of mine posted this exact post on the exact same day. We should play Seven Degrees of Mormondom sometime to see how you relate to each other.

Unknown said...

Mark- I have one word. mariocart.

Kaye and Jared said...

You know I was going to put that same memory on your blog too. How funny!!Anyways...another memory I have is when we play in the corals at Grandma and Grandpa's old house. I also remember going to the Ferron Merc...with out pennies and nickels we had earned!!

Ticklemedana said...

I remember starting BYU together in 97...and doing stuff for TMF and LaVey...and randomly playing against your intramural basketball team during the season...that was a surprise! =D

jlbunting.com said...

I remember when we (you, me and Michelle) met up to go to the Provo temple to do baptisms and we all had the same outfit on. (red shirt and jean skirt if you don't remember)

Michelle said...

Do you remember when we broke into the Ohio State stadium? Luckily it didn't lead either of us to a life of crime... I think.

Mac! said...

One time, you and I went swimming at the pool at your condo, and I was trying to do a hand stand, and instead, I hit my head on the bottom of the pool.

Carolina said...

Okay, I have two law school memories. Do you remember me and Nicole eating up the gold fish crackers you stashed in your locker? I had to have my goldfish fix, and you were my dealer.

I have another memory of my then-insensitive (but now recovered) husband explaining to you that he was part native American (like 1/164th) and awkwardly trying to perform a Native American dance and song right there in the carrels to everyone's horror.

The law school carrels: the breeding ground for all things random and inappropriate.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Dear Mark,

Remember that one time when we went to the hockey game with Sharla and Brittany? You challenged me to go sing "I'm a Little Teapot"? I totally didn't dare. I guess I was still trying to impress you or something--and to me, that seemed the opposite of impressive.

Well, now I would totally do that. Especially if it made you happy. Cuz I like you.

The Larrabees said...

Wow Andrea, I had no idea you thought that about me in the MPA program, considering I felt I was clueless about everything most of the time!! :)
My memory of you, is actually the first day of the MPA program, Mehanna introduced us and then the three of us went to the Wilkinson center during one of the breaks. I think you guys had to ask something about the Law school or something like that. Anyways... I felt very important walking along these two very smart girls :)

jules said...

I remember when I came to the Rogers reunion at your house with Erica. We ate lots o' pretzels and had a grand time catching up!!

I also remember taking pictures of all of us roomies in our Sunday attire on campus.

Mac! said...

I can't believe that you said that I use to be cute? I am so dang cute, you can't stop looking at me.