View Larger Map
Anyway, Mark and I went to E-Burg for an open house in our honor. We took our time on the roadtrip up to the middle of Washington.
We stopped in Boise, Idaho, and spent a couple hours in the Boise Temple, worshipping.Staying in town, we had dinner with one of Mark's childhood friend--Kelly Mower. Mark and Kelly haven't seen each other since they were 13! That's a long time. It was great to meet Kelly and his wife. We laughed for a long time and enjoyed a great dinner.


That evening, we stayed in Nampa, Idaho, with one of my all-time best friends (Karen) and her family. Karen has twins, Hailie and Wendi, and a boy, Ben. We got some good laughs in before we continued on our journey to E-Burg.
We next stopped in Richland, Washington, and spent a couple hours in the Columbia River Temple, worshipping. We met a couple people who ended up coming to our open house two days later.The next day, Mark took me on a tour of E-Burg.
We saw the campus of Central Washington University where Mark's dad was a professor for many years.
We looked over the rodeo grounds of one of the most famous annual rodeo events.
When we got back, Mark and I went to Kung Fu Panda and we laughed our guts out. Well, not literally. But enough that we felt quite light-hearted the rest of the weekend and quoted lines to each other. Po: "The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can get cut just by looking at - Ow!"The next day we had our open house. Refer to the previous post.
Sunday, we drove all the way back to our house.
5 comments:
Andrea - that looks like an amazing trip and such a beautiful place!
Wow! I love the pictures. You look SO happy in all of them. It sounds like a great trip.
Your trip looks like quite the fun one! It's always great to explore and re-explore new (and old) places! My aunt and uncle live in Pasco and work at the Columbia River Temple. Cool, cool! And my sister lives in Baker City, OR so you probably passed right through there. We're actually headed up there this weekend. I think you made the best decision with the livestock. I'm not exactly sure what Mark is doing to that poor cow and I don't think I want to know full details! ..lol Good times!
Hi Mari, I don't know you (I don't think) but ask your sister in Baker if she knows the Stephens. My brother married one (Kari). They are awesome!
Andrea - I'm glad you went to Idaho. It is the greatest state in the US. :)
3 parties! Some girls have all the luck!
Post a Comment