That story is great! At least she knows what she's teaching them is sinking in! Pinching is a pretty stupid tradition if you ask me. I like kissing much better.
you are SO stinkin cute! Thank YOU so much for your comments! It's so fun to know that I have another reader...you make...um...4 maybe? LOL...and my uncle is doing well...he's recovering like he should and all that jazz. Thanks for wondering! =D
3 comments:
This was very funny! :)
That story is great! At least she knows what she's teaching them is sinking in! Pinching is a pretty stupid tradition if you ask me. I like kissing much better.
you are SO stinkin cute! Thank YOU so much for your comments! It's so fun to know that I have another reader...you make...um...4 maybe? LOL...and my uncle is doing well...he's recovering like he should and all that jazz. Thanks for wondering! =D
Post a Comment