So, sorry to all of Mark's friends who are avid readers of our board. I don't know you yet. So...that is the only reason why your blog address is not included on our List o' Blogs.
Perhaps if you want to be included, we should be introduced. :-D
For "my" friends, I have added the blogs that I know!! For the others, if you have a blog, let me know and you can be added to our wall of shame
8 comments:
Wow! You have a lot of friends - glad I'm one of them!
Hi Andrea!
I am so glad that Greg sent you our blog info! I love blogging, it is how I keep in touch with people that I don't get to talk to enough :)
BTW, I saw that you have Marne and Randy listed on your blog. I went to High School with them, and Randy has been a best friend for too many years. I love them! Small World :)
Congrats on the emgagment, also! :) Carly
Hey, I would love to read your blog if that is okay, I like to keep up with people from Emery County, we have a blog about us....ashandjohnchristiansen.blogspot.com
How is Dustin doing?? Where is he??
Hi Andrea! It's nice to "meet" you. I am Leah. I know Mark from when I lived in Provo like 5 years ago! I was roomates with Camille, Jenn, Stephanie, and Megan. We lived in the Markay 5 apts across from Mark's apts. I am married and have 1 little boy and 1 bean on the way. I love blogs and being able to keep up with old friends. Here is our blog if you'd like to see a little about us. :) I am really so happy for you two!
:) Leah
www.gardnerhawaii.blogspot.com
You guys are too cool! Holy list of friends! We're so honored to be included. Oh yes, and we especially love how you organized your friends list, so clever! Love you, The Lam Ohana :o)
It is fun to catch up on your blog. Your list o' blogs is awesome! That's what mine would look like, so I refuse to take the time. But I can't wait to look up old friends thanks to you!!
hi Andrea, my name is Becky and I used to be a random chicken. I scanned your blog list but did not read in depth (it's really long) I didn't know if I would be an outer space friend or a rogers hall friend but I didn't see my name. Did you know I have a blog? It is at jlbunting.com. You should come for a visit.
Becky
Post a Comment