Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Hales and Santa

I may not be able to stop laughing for a couple days. It probably won't take you that long though.

Zachary wasn't particularly fond of Santa. Mark was. (This Santa happens to be the second counselor. The other man in the pictures is the first counselor. And of course, Mark is the bishop.)

I also think the family picture of us with Santa is rather good. I like it!





3 comments:

Mililani said...

I love the family picture. I remember those Santa pictures and one child screaming all the while he sat on Santas lap, and I said, "take the picture, I want him to remember this, after standing in a long line for this photo.

Monica said...

Those are cute pictures! The family picture turned out great (which is always nice when toddlers don't like the big guy)

Melanie said...

I love it! Josh's first experience of Santa was quite traumatic! He screamed. It only lasted about 20 secs. :D Now he's six and telling me that they are the real Santa but just people dressed up like him. lol what a character.