
Dear Mark,
Happy 35th Birthday! I hope it was a good one.
I want you to know that I really did intend to make it a special one. Maybe it didn't seem like it to you. I've been doing my best to be frugal, not only for the benefit of our family--but also as a gift to you. I considered making you a giant list of the things that I would like to give you. But, I'll do my best to get some of them for Christmas, so we'll just wait on that list.
Mark, you are the best! I'm so glad that I've been able to spend the last two and a half years with you.
You make me smile every day.
You make me laugh every day.
You make me grateful every day to be alive and here.
Thanks for everything you do!
Love,
Andrea
P.S. Sorry the frozen strawberries were a bit tasteless. I bought some fresh strawberries to make up for it. We can eat them on waffles!
Happy 35th Birthday! I hope it was a good one.
I want you to know that I really did intend to make it a special one. Maybe it didn't seem like it to you. I've been doing my best to be frugal, not only for the benefit of our family--but also as a gift to you. I considered making you a giant list of the things that I would like to give you. But, I'll do my best to get some of them for Christmas, so we'll just wait on that list.
Mark, you are the best! I'm so glad that I've been able to spend the last two and a half years with you.
You make me smile every day.
You make me laugh every day.
You make me grateful every day to be alive and here.
Thanks for everything you do!
Love,
Andrea
P.S. Sorry the frozen strawberries were a bit tasteless. I bought some fresh strawberries to make up for it. We can eat them on waffles!
No comments:
Post a Comment