Zachary got his first taste of mangos. He was given some strips of dried mango and we let him slime them up.
We tried to go fly kites, but it was TOO windy. I stayed in the truck and took pictures. I know—I’m a wimp.
Zachary got his first sucker (which only lasted about 60 seconds before it was taken away from him).
And we just generally relaxed, enjoyed each other's company, and listened to the Prophet's voice.
It was a really good Easter.
On the way back to our house, we stopped in Provo to see my brother and his family. They were blessed with a new baby girl last Tuesday. It was really great to see how tiny she was compared to Zachary's six month size.
You can't quite see it in the picture, but Zachary really liked her a lot.
4 comments:
Love the pictures. Zachary looks just like Mark. And the one of Mark looking into the car window is just classic Mark. :) Love it.
I think it would have been too cold to fly kites. I would have stayed in the car with you.
The little baby is adorable...awww! I didn't know another grand-child was due in your family.
Sounds like a wonderful Easter - minus the wind! I guess it blew everwhere. Cute to see all the babies. Zachary is sure getting big!
awww, how fun! i love the picture collage. :)
Post a Comment