Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fools 2010

Mark got me. He got me good!

This morning he woke up and went about his normal routine, except for one thing. He totally made DINNER for breakfast! And it was ugly too! Ha! I walked out to a breakfast of PINK milk and GREEN Ramen noodles. Yah—milk and Ramen.

Ha! I think I laughed for a good 20 minutes. And I've been snickering about it the whole rest of the day.

Here are some comments from Mark's Facebook today.

Mark Hales: Made my wife an April's Fools Breakfast
Mary Malde Lee: consisting of....?
Andrea Hales: Pink milk (not strawberry milk) and green RAMEN NOODLES!
Beth Peless Potter: you are too kind markus. too kind. I bet Andrea was ECSTATIC! i mean, who WOULDN"T want that to eat.
Andrea Hales: The worst part was--we seriously ate it. THAT was breakfast. No "Ha, ha! Just teasing! Here's real breakfast." No! It was BREAKFAST! [I am married to a NUT!!!!!!!]
Mary Malde Lee: You are a brave woman (and very patient!) :)
Mark Hales: Of course it is breakfast!!! I am not going to waste food!!!
Andrea Hales: I know. And I love you.
Elaine Hales Harper: I am laughing my head off at you Mark! I don't know which is funnier--that you made it or that you wouldn't even consider not eating it!
Mark Hales: Oh.. the story would not be as memorable if we didn't eat it.

3 comments:

Monika Crowfoot said...

hahaha! the picture of mark's face is classic!!

Janet said...

w.o.w
there are no words really.

eclaires said...

:)