Yesterday I played another church ball basketball game. It was not one of my better performances.
It started out fun, because I put on my mullet wig with a red bandanna and I wore protective racquetball glasses (to protective my newly fixed eyes). I only wore the wig for the first five minutes.
We played the Jordan Meadows Ward team #1. Players from team #2 of the same ward were the referees for the game. With their bias, they called the game rather unfairly. It was REALLY BAD. I complained a lot and pissed off several of their players. I was just having a little fun and never really got angry. But, I should have behaved better, especially, in Andrea's (the most beautiful and smartest women in the world) opinion, because I am in the Bishopric.
That is probably the case, because, at the end of the game (50 seconds left), with us losing by 20 points, I got shoved in the back by one of the guys I pissed off (#21... the big thug) that I "messed around with" during the game. I complained to the ref, who blamed me for over acting. Me!!! Over acting!!!! The ref staring grabbing me and we starting arguing more and more. Because of this, the game was called. (A member of the opposing team is in charge for the stake).
So, I guess, I need to repent and behave myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment