So, I'm not very trendy. And sometimes I don't do things that I could to help other people. But, I keep reading about this Love Swap thing and finally felt that I should tell you about it.Here, read this: http://serveutah.blogspot.com/.
This chica spent a majority of her teenage years in Ferron, where I'm from...Facebook connections...yada...yada.... I've been reading her blog. And she's way excited about this thing. It's actually pretty cool, and she's got a lot of support.
Knowing how classy she dresses and seeing pictures of her classy friends, I'm sure the clothes that will be donated will be smashing. So, I'm telling you about it. And, if you can support her, you should.
They're looking for women's clothing, children's clothing, and toys. All donated items should be something still fashionable.
Thanks!
2 comments:
Looks liek a cool thing!
that is why cool. I wish they would start somthing up here like that.
Post a Comment