Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mark's Birthday Celebration

Mark's birthday is on Saturday. We originally were planning on going to NYC and Baltimore to celebrate. I had a work conference scheduled out there, so it was perfect timing. But, minutes before we were getting ready to book our flights - the conference was cancelled.

I really wanted to do something fun and exciting for Mark's birthday - since we're sans children. So, after asking Mark what he wanted to do a couple times, he came up with a most brilliant idea.

We are going to Southern Utah for his birthday.

We're leaving today. We'll go home to Ferron tonight. Tomorrow morning we'll go to Moab and then to Monticello. Saturday we'll take our time returning to Ferron. Sunday we'll come back home to the Wasatch Front.

Oh yah - and we're doing this little tour on motorcycles.

See ya in a couple days!

7 comments:

Goldthorpe Family! said...

Happy riding!

Elaine said...

Have fun! Happy Birthday Mark!

Janet said...

I hope you have a great time!!!

Unknown said...

ounds like a blast! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Happy birthday, Mark!

Gardner Family said...

Happy Birthday Marky Mark!

Monica said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend a birthday! Ride safe!

Kristin said...

Sounds like fun weekend. Happy Birthday.