Today is our four month anniversary. I was reading over our blog yesterday - and I was just beaming. Mark has made my life so rich, so happy. I'm so blessed! It was worth the wait for Mark.
Mark - I love you! I hope you have a wonderful day!
I love you too, even if you try to destroy my alarm clock with a pillow
6 comments:
lol! Poor alarm clock! Time does fly, doesn't it?
Congrats! Before you know it, it will be four years.
I think what Mark said is thee funniest thing that I have ever heard, literally, ever! I love it!!!
Whew, wipe the tears away. Congrats on 4-months. By the way, when are you guys going to have kids? He-he?
Happy four months. Time flies--especially when you throw a pillow at a clock.
you two are toooo cute. I hope that you had a great one!
Conrats! I am so happy for you, not quite sure how I found your blog. I am glad that I did! Look me up sometime I have to admit I am not the best at this thing I work 60hours a week on the computer for united healthcare so I have no time to really work on it. I hope to hear from you soon. Jill.cooper.mo@gmail.com. Jill(Warner) Cooper
Post a Comment