Hey are you interested in a bag from Colombia? My friend in Colombia needed to borrow some money and I had her make some purses for me. All the money goes back to her to pay for her time and materials. They are super cool, with the fronts hand stitched by indigenous people, and there is no way that you could get one unless you went deep into guerrilla territory :).... If you have any friends that would want one. I am asking 25 for duck bag and 30 for the rest. Here is the link. I am not making any money off of this, I just want to get rid of them and send her the money.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Want to Buy a Bag from Colombia?
I thought this might be a good forum to share something my friend emailed me. If you want one, I'll give you her email address.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay Andrea, when I read the title of your post I definitely thought something different. What else comes in a bag from Colombia? Is it just me?
Post a Comment