Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One Month Anniversary

Today is our one month anniversary. I have convinced Mark that he needs to take me to dinner tonight. We're going to the Cheesecake Factory (because I have a coupon for free cheesecake--I can email it to you if you want it, but you have to use it by this Thursday).

Mark just told me this has been the best month of his life. I'd have to agree. There hasn't been anyone that has been so concerned for my welfare, so eager to share and be part of my life, and so happy to be around me--and for me to feel the same way about him is exhilerating. We are by far from perfect, but we're working on it--and we're working on it together.


P.S. We promise we'll post about the barbeque and the open houses. We promise!

P.P.S. I know this has nothing to do with our anniversary--but the Crayola 64 pack is
celebrating its 50th's anniversary this year. Seriously--it's so cool. I wonder if I can get Mark to spend an evening coloring with me....

P.P.P.S. "
Oleaginious" means having the nature or qualities of oil and/or containing oil. (If you read the article on the 64 pack, you'll need to know that.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You're awesome! I think I'm going to plan a coloring date night with James now! I'm glad your first month has been so wonderful! Keep it up!

Janet said...

Hi Andrea
Congratulations on getting married. You look beautiful in your pictures! I hope you don't mind that I peeked at your blog :) I hope that everything is going well! Janet (Justice) Beagley

Elaine said...

Wow! A month already! Congrats! Enjoy the Cheesecake Factory-- Snickers cheesecake is my favorite.

Mari said...

Wow, a month already, and I was justing eating a yummy croissant at your open house. I think finding every reason possible to celebrate is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

How much do I love you?! So much. Especially love the list of p.s.'s. :) Congratulations. I can't believe a month has gone by. Time flies.