Sunday, August 28, 2011

"B"


Zachary loves cars. He plays with his matchbox cars all day long. He also loves to drive his little cart. He tries to get me to drive his larger cart, however my old legs are having a hard time with it. Plus, the back right wheel breaks every few minutes. (Thanks McKayla).

He loves his Lighting McQueen shirts and the movie Cars. However, Zachary has recently discovered Disney's The Love Bug. He watches it at least once a day, and sometimes two or three times. When he is not watching it, he is asking to watch Herbie, or as he says "B."

Here is a video I put together of Zachary driving with the Herbie's theme song.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe! So cute! Zachary has one of the cool moms! ;)

Marisa Jean said...

He he...the music totally made me giggle through that whole video.

Zachary is such a boy and I love it!

Monika Crowfoot said...

love the video! so sweet!!

jlbunting.com said...

Hi Andrea, I saw your comment on my blog. Didn't you have a friend who fell down the stairs and was hurt pretty bad? How is she doing? I do need to be careful. It is so easy to just go bounding down the stairs. I need to slow it down a bit.