I got an email from a friend from one of my Provo wards. She had posted an ad on KSL. She said her group was trying to earn some money for a trip they want to take. I thought to myself, "Self, that is a good idea!" So, I booked 'em.
They sang two songs, gave Mark a rose, and a Valentine's card. Totally worth the money.
I also got them on video--which I will post later. I happened to have the video camera set up...to video Zachary...hehehe!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU MARK HALES!
3 comments:
I love it! I'm always looking for creative ways to show Taber I love him, that would be such a fun thing! Wish they traveled ; )
I can't wait for the video...Mua ah ah ah ah! Just kidding. I love you, and happy late Valentines Day, Mr., Mrs, and Bean Hales.
That's a cute present! You're a genius.
Post a Comment