The doctor says Zachary is handsome as can be. The doc is very pleased with Zachary's coordination and strength. He noticed that Zachary prefers standing to sitting. He said that it's perfectly fine, and in fact strengthens his muscles. He said that people may tell me Zachary will end up bow-legged, but that's just not true.
Zachary's statistics are....
Height: 27.5 inches (off the chart)
Weight: 16 pounds 5 ounces (on a very, very empty stomach) (90th percentile)
Head circumference: 43.7 centimeters (75th percentile)
The doc suggests exclusively breast-feeding him for two more months. I'm okay with that. I can wait for the stinky poop. The doc said that my milk has the best all-around source of nutrition that Zachary needs right now. So, we're still going to wait for the day when his high chair becomes the feeding station.
And now I must tend to the little one--he's in a lot of pain (teething). Poor guy.
2 comments:
Oh my! He's so big! That is awesome, Andrea!
Do you read stories about giants to him at night? I've never heard of a baby growing so big and tall in such a short amount of time. What's amazing is that he doesn't look massive, everything is porportional. He continues to be adorable! :)
Post a Comment