Zachary slept from approximately 10:00 pm to 4:30 am for a whole week. Another change in his sleep patterns has happened just the last two nights. Two nights ago he slept from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. And just last night he slept from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. WOOT! That was sure nice (as far as my sleep, but, honestly, not so much for my milk supply--ouch!).
Have I mentioned how cute he is?
Update 11 November: He woke up at 3:30 this morning. But, he slept until 8:00 after I put him back to bed. That's okay, I can handle that. :-D
3 comments:
He definitely is cute! I love the 8 hours of sleep in a row, but it is a painful way to wake up. We had a few nights in a row of William sleeping all night, but the last two he has woken up again...so I guess it is too early to say he is on a schedule. Hopefully Zachary will continue to sleep well for you. It makes such a difference!
Totally not fair!!! :) I am glad to hear that he is such a good little sleeper though! I hope that it continues. Evan usually sleeps a 5 to 6 hour stretch, but it starts at 7 or 8, and since I still have kids to tend to, it doesn't equal 6 hours of sleep for me! Oh well!!
I'm amazed! What a good little guy! we're not so lucky:( You'd think, Tristan is 9 months old now...but he STILL wants to eat every morning around 4:30am. My dr says, it doesn't look like he needs any extra feedings...haha. Seriously, he's only slept through the night 3 times! So count your blessings...and in the mean time, maybe get a pump. haha!!
Post a Comment