Monday, November 02, 2009

Zachary's First Halloween

We only tortured Zachary for a little while on Halloween. What I mean is--we only had him in his costume for about two hours on Halloween. He was so good (and sleepy) most of the time.

Friends gave us so many hand-me-downs when they found out we were having a boy. One of the zillions of things we sorted through was a homemade frog costume. I tried it on him the other day to see if it was truly too big for him. Turned out to be almost the exact right size. So, Zach was a FROG!

A funny thing about this day was that my brother and sister-in-law (who are expecting their #1 any minute now) that live in Cedar City sent Zachary a present. We got it Halloween afternoon. It was a KERMIT THE FROG BLANKET! Yes! Hilarious. Perfect. So, that's what Zachary was sporting at the ward's trunk-or-treat party.

Mark and I put our costumes together at the last minute. I made a mummy costume two years ago. Mark had this hideous wig and the ref shirt from ages ago. And together, we were one happy family!

3 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

How did I miss this post? I think that frog is thee cutest thing, ever! And how random that your siblings sent him a frog blanket at the same time. I'm digging your costumes, too. I didn't dress up. I'm lame.

Amber! said...

That frog really is the cutest thing~ perfect!!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute! Our bathroom is decorated in frogs. :) Loved the adult costumes as well. :)